Tailwheel assembly

After a short holiday break I picked up building again. I’ve installed the brass tube that had to be flattened on one side. The manual suggests silver soldering this tube in place, but the presence of a pre-installed plastic support very close to the joint made me hesitant to use a flame for soldering. I found a suitable alternative in Bison Epoxy Metal, which worked like a charm:

Then I mounted the metal ball for the ball link in the rudder pushrod, of which the nut is fixed in place with a drop of regular epoxy:

Came out nice, so time to install the tailwheel assembly into the fuselage:

Currently I’m working on the pushrods for both rudder and elevator. These will be installed before sheeting the bottom of the fuselage.